Adding product to your cart
- Highly-concentrated ionic potassium solution.
- Provides potassium, an important component of aragonite (the mineral secreted as
skeletal material by corals and other reef-building marine organisms), complexed
into pigments that enhance blue coloration of some small-polyp stony corals, important
to proper neurological function, and depleted in marine aquaria by livestock.
- 80,000 ppm K; considerably stronger and more economical than competing
- May be used to combat potassium depletion that often accompanies the use of
zeolite-based filtration methods employed to maintain ultra-low-nutrient aquaria.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device